Buy U A Drank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Would U

• Buy her a drank?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy her food and a drank?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Hand her the 30 cents?

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Tell her 'no' while avoiding eye contact!

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spooge

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am getting off (from work) this morning and I decide to stop and get some gas. This homeless chica approaches me and asks for 30 cents. My natural response to everything is "Why?" She responds, "for a hotdog and a beer." I am thinking that is a pretty honest assesment of herself in her current state. Something you take for granted after working in an ED full of addicts constantly "avoiding the truth" about their addictions, just to get any form of pain med for their constant "neck pain." Given her honesty, I buy her a hotdog and the tallest highlife on the self. Given my two hours of sleep since monday, which I am sure lead to some form in lapse of judgement, was this the kind of help this chica needed?

Members don't see this ad.

U idiot. What have I told you about doing this?

102 posts! Shouldnt you be studying more? I told you to go to Dschool. You have enough time in Pschool for 102 posts?

Members don't see this ad :)
Pics of what happened afterwards, or it never happened.

grande ti-tas! :smuggrin: One of the best looking homeless chicks I have ever seen! :smuggrin: