Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
I am looking to purchase my mcat prep books. All of the books I will be using comes from SN2's mcat study plan.
Here is the list
Berkely review
-Physics I
-Physics II
-Bio I
-Bio II
-Gen chem I
-Gen chem II
-O chem I
-O chem II
EK
-Verbal 101
-Bio
-1001 physics
-1001 O-chem
-1001 gen-chem
Princeton review
-Hyperlearning verbal workbook
I prefer to buy the TBR books in a bundle (IE physics I and II combined)
You can also email me at [email protected] or pm me!
PASSAGES MUST BE UNMARKED!
Thanks
I am looking to purchase my mcat prep books. All of the books I will be using comes from SN2's mcat study plan.
Here is the list
Berkely review
-Physics I
-Physics II
-Bio I
-Bio II
-Gen chem I
-Gen chem II
-O chem I
-O chem II
EK
-Verbal 101
-Bio
-1001 physics
-1001 O-chem
-1001 gen-chem
Princeton review
-Hyperlearning verbal workbook
I prefer to buy the TBR books in a bundle (IE physics I and II combined)
You can also email me at [email protected] or pm me!
PASSAGES MUST BE UNMARKED!
Thanks