Buying Laminated Sheets

Started by Bingwen
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bingwen

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all. I was wondering if anyone has found a place to buy laminated graph paper sheets. I searched amazon and a few other stores and couldn't find anything paper size. I have been using a small dry erase board but it is kind of cumbersome and I would really like to get something that will help me simulate test day. I searched through other threads but only found one that talked about them and the company went out of business.
 
Just bought them a week ago.
I think you need to practice on them when you do a full practice test at least once!
click here
This one was a bit larger than letter paper size, but it was close enough.

I was meaning to share it on the topic where we share helpful stuff.