Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
Hi, I know this seems like a lost cause
I am interested in purchasing the TBR books at MARKET PRICE so $65.00 x5.
I don't care if the covers are worn or anything. I just don't want any writing in them (insignificant pen marks in the lecture parts are fine so long as it's not repeated often but absolutely nothing near any of the questions (including the ones integrated in lecture).
Please post here and I will PM you if interested.
Thank You
Hi, I know this seems like a lost cause
I am interested in purchasing the TBR books at MARKET PRICE so $65.00 x5.
I don't care if the covers are worn or anything. I just don't want any writing in them (insignificant pen marks in the lecture parts are fine so long as it's not repeated often but absolutely nothing near any of the questions (including the ones integrated in lecture).
Please post here and I will PM you if interested.
Thank You