-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Buying stuff
Started by lesi7556
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I nearly did, but I heard a little voice tell me not to. Who scammed you?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@PittPharm87
Got a response? I've got to say, I am a little curious about all of the scam posts regarding Dr. Collins.
Got a response? I've got to say, I am a little curious about all of the scam posts regarding Dr. Collins.
How do you know you were scammed? Are you sure you just haven't recieved it in the mail yet or something? I mean she has her real name and a picture of herself on here so that would be pretty dumb
How do you know you were scammed? Are you sure you just haven't recieved it in the mail yet or something? I mean she has her real name and a picture of herself on here so that would be pretty dumb
Hahaha it might not be her-
Haven't you watched Catfish?
I laugh bc it's mind boggling why someone would do that.
That's not her real name/identity.How do you know you were scammed? Are you sure you just haven't recieved it in the mail yet or something? I mean she has her real name and a picture of herself on here so that would be pretty dumb
Last edited:
Hahaha it might not be her-
Haven't you watched Catfish?
I laugh bc it's mind boggling why someone would do that.
Oh duh I do watch catfish silly me haha

That's not her real name/identity. The person she masqueraded as actually goes to Rutgers EMSOP (I would know, I go there).
Oh wow does the real person know??
Yeah, I let her know - she laughed.Oh duh I do watch catfish silly me haha
Oh wow does the real person know??
Last edited:
Yeah, I let her know - she laughed. Originally I signed up to say hi but turns out it wasn't her 🙁
Thank you for reaching out to her-
If it were me I'd want to know
I have the PayPal protection thingy so hopefully PayPal will refund me. I feel like such an idiot
Don't! Who would have thought there would be a catfish on a student doctor website- where it's anonymous anyways! And I'm so glad you caught it before she screwed anyone else.
That's so sad that people use study stuff to be schmucks
I will see if my school has any new ones that are cheap,
That will be my altruistic thing for you today,
So at least you have one today ✊
Hahaha and you can buy it from the school, so you know it's safe
I will see if my school has any new ones that are cheap,
That will be my altruistic thing for you today,
So at least you have one today ✊
Hahaha and you can buy it from the school, so you know it's safe
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pittpharm87
Yeah I always ask the seller to post to eBay to see if they're scamming. There's more protection through eBay. Also I saw something about paypal only protecting a transaction as long as it doesn't infringe on a copyright. Dr. Collins is copyrighted so they may not cover the resale of the guide
Except reselling a physical item isn't infringing on a copyright. If you are selling a copy that you made, then yes, that would be copyright infringement.Yeah I always ask the seller to post to eBay to see if they're scamming. There's more protection through eBay. Also I saw something about paypal only protecting a transaction as long as it doesn't infringe on a copyright. Dr. Collins is copyrighted so they may not cover the resale of the guide
Dr Collins is amazing! Took the PCAT last year and it was my first time with only Dr Collins and made a 86%. Dr Collins really makes erything simple and easy to comprehend. Only thing I studied with. Good luck!