Bye

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Man In The Box

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My brief tenure as a medical student has come to an end and I just wanted to say that I found this board to be a helpful companion during my journey through hell. Good luck to all of you!

Members don't see this ad.

Not coming back?

yo MITBox.....take care out there......just keep walking and dont look back......all the best in whatever u choose to excel in

Members don't see this ad :)
Man In The Box said:
My brief tenure as a medical student has come to an end and I just wanted to say that I found this board to be a helpful companion during my journey through hell. Good luck to all of you!

I only wish you the best!!! :thumbup:
Good luck to you too :luck:

Best wishes...

Quitters never win, and winners never quit.

Man In The Box said:

All the best, but wat happened?

Are you graduating? taking a leave of absence? transferring? leaving med school?

"Wait, I need closure on that anecdote!"
-greasy teen working at Krusty Burger

NS

Good fortune.. But what happened? Don't leave us hanging.....

Agape

Hey man,
If you are considering quitting wouldnt it be better to consider transfering to another school?
Many schools accept transfer students from accredited med schools, so maybe that is something to consider.
From what I gather the social environment is different from school to school. Maybe you will be happier in another school.
Just dont give up man, it was a long hard road just to get accepted into med school, so try and hang in there.

Dr Who.

Man In The Box said:

Mad props to ya bro for getting out if you feel it's not for you. I know it's not for me, but I've waited too damn long to get out at this point. I wish I had the balls to get out early like you did (I'm assuming you got out early due to your "brief tenure").

Good luck man, and welcome back!