omaradentist?

10+ Year Member
May 23, 2005
Status
Does anyone know if this is possible? The website for the program states, "The CD notifies you that it has expired. You will not and must not use the CD after that." Does "will not and must not" mean that it is physically not possible to use the program, or are the developers just trying to keep our conscience in check?

I'm hoping to take the exam next summer, and would like to get started with practice using the program now, but obviously the (advertised) 7 month shelf life of the program won't last me a full year.

CorneliusFudge

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2006
Status
Wait a little bit longer so you don't have to worry about it. Get the Kaplan book for now if you are really that eager to get started.

I think you can just reset the date on your computer to trick the topscore, but don't hold me to that. They may have come up with something a little mroe sophisticated since I used it.

reapply2007

10+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2006
Status
Dental Student
Uninstall, then reinstall. Do not register online. However, you're going to freak yourself out with the ten month study schedule- start slow with Kaplan materials, take a practice test this summer and do well in classes. Start studying in earnest sometime in '07.

About the Ads