1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Bypassing Topscore expiration date

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by omaradentist?, Jul 30, 2006.

1. omaradentist?

omaradentist? Junior Member

Does anyone know if this is possible? The website for the program states, "The CD notifies you that it has expired. You will not and must not use the CD after that." Does "will not and must not" mean that it is physically not possible to use the program, or are the developers just trying to keep our conscience in check?

I'm hoping to take the exam next summer, and would like to get started with practice using the program now, but obviously the (advertised) 7 month shelf life of the program won't last me a full year.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SundevilDMD

SundevilDMD Sundevil
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    man thats way to early

4. CorneliusFudge

5+ Year Member

Wait a little bit longer so you don't have to worry about it. Get the Kaplan book for now if you are really that eager to get started.

I think you can just reset the date on your computer to trick the topscore, but don't hold me to that. They may have come up with something a little mroe sophisticated since I used it.

5. reapply2007

reapply2007 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Uninstall, then reinstall. Do not register online. However, you're going to freak yourself out with the ten month study schedule- start slow with Kaplan materials, take a practice test this summer and do well in classes. Start studying in earnest sometime in '07.