BYU cheating scandal?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pulpprotector

I heard from one of my classmates that there was some big scandal where a bunch of BYU students were caught cheating on the DATs. I was wondering if anyone could shed a little light on this. I don't mean to start a huge stink here I just am curious about the details.

Members don't see this ad.

try the predent forum. you might get better results there

pulpprotector said:
I heard from one of my classmates that there was some big scandal where a bunch of BYU students were caught cheating on the DATs. I was wondering if anyone could shed a little light on this. I don't mean to start a huge stink here I just am curious about the details.

Wow, I've never heard that. When did it happen? It would be quite a feat to cheat on the DAT. Especially since they have cameras at every computer station and they require 2 forms of ID. They wouldn't even let me use my own pencil. I had to put it into a locker and use their crappy pencil. I'd like to hear more about this.

Members don't see this ad :)
pulpprotector said:
Ya, I heard Jesus was whispering the answers into their ears. Cheating bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.