BYU cheating scandal?

Started by pulpprotector
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pulpprotector

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard from one of my classmates that there was some big scandal where a bunch of BYU students were caught cheating on the DATs. I was wondering if anyone could shed a little light on this. I don't mean to start a huge stink here I just am curious about the details.
 
pulpprotector said:
I heard from one of my classmates that there was some big scandal where a bunch of BYU students were caught cheating on the DATs. I was wondering if anyone could shed a little light on this. I don't mean to start a huge stink here I just am curious about the details.

Wow, I've never heard that. When did it happen? It would be quite a feat to cheat on the DAT. Especially since they have cameras at every computer station and they require 2 forms of ID. They wouldn't even let me use my own pencil. I had to put it into a locker and use their crappy pencil. I'd like to hear more about this.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pulpprotector said:
I heard from one of my classmates that there was some big scandal where a bunch of BYU students were caught cheating on the DATs. I was wondering if anyone could shed a little light on this. I don't mean to start a huge stink here I just am curious about the details.
Ya, I heard Jesus was whispering the answers into their ears. Cheating bastards!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.