1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

C- in non pre-req

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Plaqueman, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Plaqueman

Plaqueman Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    so heres my sitn, I am applying in this cycle, and I might get a C- in a upper div science class that Im taking right now. my transcripts have already been sent in. I was wondering what the rules are for C-'s in non-prereqs, do we retake them? if not, how bad will it look? thanks guys

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Dancing Doctor

Dancing Doctor Redneck Woman
    2+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I think it depends on your school. If you retook it would your school "erase/replace" it from the transcript? My undergrad would only "replace" a grade if you have a D or lower. And even then it reports the first grade (so ADCOMs would know) and just doesn't factor it into their GPA calculations.