Plaqueman

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 20, 2006
Status
  1. Pre-Dental
so heres my sitn, I am applying in this cycle, and I might get a C- in a upper div science class that Im taking right now. my transcripts have already been sent in. I was wondering what the rules are for C-'s in non-prereqs, do we retake them? if not, how bad will it look? thanks guys

Dancing Doctor

Redneck Woman
10+ Year Member
May 28, 2006
Clawson, MI
Status
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Plaqueman said:
so heres my sitn, I am applying in this cycle, and I might get a C- in a upper div science class that Im taking right now. my transcripts have already been sent in. I was wondering what the rules are for C-'s in non-prereqs, do we retake them? if not, how bad will it look? thanks guys

I think it depends on your school. If you retook it would your school "erase/replace" it from the transcript? My undergrad would only "replace" a grade if you have a D or lower. And even then it reports the first grade (so ADCOMs would know) and just doesn't factor it into their GPA calculations.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads