You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
C/O 2016 LECOM BRADENTON-PHARMACY **Official Acceptance Thread!**
Started by 2016 PHARMACIST
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview tomorrow...i hope i get in...!!!! any suggestion or advice??
I have an interview tomorrow...i hope i get in...!!!! any suggestion or advice??
just be confident and practice the usual questions like why pharmacy, what are your hobbies, why lecom, any extracurriculars that you did.
Goodluck 👍
just be confident and practice the usual questions like why pharmacy, what are your hobbies, why lecom, any extracurriculars that you did.
Goodluck 👍
Thank you...i thought the interview was laid back...my interviewer was really nice she was smiling throughout the interview so that made me feel little comfortable ...we'll find out on tues or wed if we got accepted or not...so lets see what happens...but i really liked the campus..its really quite and clean ..i loved the fountains and green scenery in the back....
I received an acceptance email but still not received the letter. I live in the west coast. How long did it take you to receive your acceptance letter?i got accepteddd yay!!! paid my 500$ fee =D
Hey congrats to everyone who has gotten in so far. I am currently a first yr at LECOM, and if you have any questions feel free to email me. [email protected]