Quantcast

CA Ambulance Driver's Cert

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LDutch

An MD Hopeful
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I'm trying to get my abulance driver's certification in CA on tuesday...anyone got any tips/remember anything from the test?

Thanks a bundle~

Jambi

Caldari
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not a whole lot to remember, it's just a written test. Do remember to take enough money for the fees and have all your paperwork completed. Have you taken a DMV phycical? Gotten your Live Scan (fingerprints)? If so, you should be good to go. Good luck.

dropdeded

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pretty easy if you read the manual a few times before you take it. I believe you get 3 chances so...

Good Luck :)

ed

Daedalus

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Jambi said:
Not a whole lot to remember, it's just a written test. Do remember to take enough money for the fees and have all your paperwork completed. Have you taken a DMV phycical? Gotten your Live Scan (fingerprints)? If so, you should be good to go. Good luck.

Yeah about the fees - how is it that I was charged $25 (the price they quote on the DMV site), and LDutch got screwed with a $67 fee? Weird...

Jambi

Caldari
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Daedalus said:
...LDutch got screwed with a $67 fee? Weird...
:thumbdown: well that's a bummer! The best thing that I can think of is that the DMV sucks :mad: .

snarp98

snarp98
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have the Ambulance Driver Handbook that they could post or email?

Jambi

Caldari
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Go to the DMV and walk up to the information counter with a $5 bill in your hand and ask if you may have a copy of the ambulance drivers handbook. that is the only way I know of getting it. :)

D

deleted6669

I'm trying to get my abulance driver's certification in CA on tuesday...anyone got any tips/remember anything from the test?

Thanks a bundle~
there are only a couple versions of the test. talk to folks you know who have taken it and they can provide their old tests as "study guides"....:)

PChemGrad

I am a banana.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I studied for the test by reading old test. all the questions were the exact same. that is the best way to go.