CA License

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxglasshalffull

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long does it take the get the actual license once you sent in everything?

Members don't see this ad.

How long does it take the get the actual license once you sent in everything?

I sent all of my paperwork in on 7/17 and my checks were cashed on 7/26. I am waiting patiently. I read on here that the whole process can take uo to a year due to the QA and slow processing.

How are you planning on studying for CPJE?

I sent all of my paperwork in on 7/17 and my checks were cashed on 7/26. I am waiting patiently. I read on here that the whole process can take uo to a year due to the QA and slow processing.

I'm getting slightly amused by all these posts on CA licensing :laugh:
QA process - delay in receiving your results and thus, your license. You'll get your results/license once QA is over, i.e., 400 people sit for the exam. It's now August and there's QA, so technically you'll get your results/license in October.

Getting your check cashed sooner doesn't mean anything, as your application/money are processed in different departments or so I heard last year; unless you hand delivered your application to the BOP in Sacramento.

If you've received the green sheet i.e., the paper that allows you to get your license after you've passed everything, the process should take about a week or whatever it says on that paper. You'll see your license posted on the BoP's website before you receive your pocket license.

The only part that takes a year or longer is getting your wall certificate, which should arrive rubber banded in a tube. :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)

How are you planning on studying for CPJE?

i passed that already. i meant the actual license.

I'm getting slightly amused by all these posts on CA licensing :laugh:
QA process - delay in receiving your results and thus, your license. You'll get your results/license once QA is over, i.e., 400 people sit for the exam. It's now August and there's QA, so technically you'll get your results/license in October.

Getting your check cashed sooner doesn't mean anything, as your application/money are processed in different departments or so I heard last year; unless you hand delivered your application to the BOP in Sacramento.

If you've received the green sheet i.e., the paper that allows you to get your license after you've passed everything, the process should take about a week or whatever it says on that paper. You'll see your license posted on the BoP's website before you receive your pocket license.

The only part that takes a year or longer is getting your wall certificate, which should arrive rubber banded in a tube. :rolleyes:

i passed everything but fingerprint failed FML so im doing a livescan tomrw so i can get that greensheet...