CA Northstate Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For all you that applied here, WHAT were your Stats? Ie. Gpa/Major/PCAT, etc.
Also, do they require a Degree for admission? JW :D:D

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey guys,
for those who got accepted, how are you guys planning to pay for this school?
Does anyone know any private loans that would lend money to students?

Last edited:
yea people are having diffculties finding a loan

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,
for those who got accepted, how are you guys planning to pay for this school?
Does anyone know any private loans that would lend money to students?

Like I said earlier, no private loan lenders are willing to lend any money. So far, No one got loans. School is going to start in two weeks. ha ha. I think the school should secure any lenders ASAP. otherwise, i have a feeling that majorities accepted students will not able to attained the school. This is just my openion. :bang:

Regarding the statement that was previously posted on CNCP's website and PharmD83 told us not to contact the ACPE about, did anybody else notice they misspelled complimented? That's not a good sign.

If you look at Touro's webpage, they have a bunch of typos as well.

Gr88 news!!!!!SallieMae has approved CNCP and is officially our lender. They offer STUDENT LOANS in which they can be deferred until we graduate!!!

CONGRATS to all of the accepted students. I am in the top portion of the waitlist...hope to get in also.

Like I said earlier, no private loan lenders are willing to lend any money. So far, No one got loans. School is going to start in two weeks. ha ha. I think the school should secure any lenders ASAP. otherwise, i have a feeling that majorities accepted students will not able to attained the school. This is just my openion. :bang:

Class will not start until Sep, 2.

So happyyyyyyyyy about the student loan.

I wonder when student will be taken off the wait list or if any will be taken off.... waiting makes me nervous...

I wonder when student will be taken off the wait list or if any will be taken off.... waiting makes me nervous...

Today is my first day at Western COP which is only 30' from where I live now. My family needs me around so one seat is open for those on the wait list. Hopefully I will not regret too much later for not attending CNCP. I'll be watching this school grows and wish you all the best.

Does anyone has information about the loan from Salliemae yet?

yeah they approved the offer last tuesday.

I know that tehy approved the offer last week, but how can we apply for it? Does anyone has any info regarding applying for the loan yet?

Hey everyone I just a call today from Gail I got accepted from the waitlist. Wooohoo!!!! I am soooooo excited!!!

Hi everyone, So the last email from the school that was sent on Friday, mentioned that the accepted students have to pay the tuition by Tuesday otherwise they would be put on the waiting list! So what are your plans? I was waiting for the Sallieme loan from the school, now I just got the notice that I have to pay by Tuesday! I'm very nervous about it? anyone else in the same situation as me? what you guys going to do?

Well what I am going to do is call the school and sign up for the payment plan. Then i am going to make the first payment. This will save my seat for the next month, but it will be like 4500 dollars. If for some reason sallemae doesnt go through by the end of this month then I will ask for a refund. So only people who have saved up money have this option.

According to PharmCAS, CNCP requires a LOR from a science prof and a pharmacist, but I couldn't find that info anywhere on the website. Previous applicants to CNCP, is this true?

According to PharmCAS, CNCP requires a LOR from a science prof and a pharmacist, but I couldn't find that info anywhere on the website. Previous applicants to CNCP, is this true?
yes this is true. I am a current student and those letters were required. good luck!

I just gave up my seat at CNCP. I was really hoping to go here since it's somewhat close to where I live, but it's too darn expensive :(. Good luck to everyone in their Pharmacy careers!! If you're on the wait list, don't give up hope!! I was on the waitlist for months and was so sure I wouldn't get accepted, but I ended up getting accepted from numerous schools. Waiting is the hardest part, but it'll pay off in the end!!