Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I recently passed PTCE and waiting for my certification to come in the mail.. I am putting together my packet of information for the license application. I am not sure how to get the practitioner self query report. I followed the website link on the app and tried registering but I don't know if i register under an organization or individual? When I clicked on the organization link, it said I will need info from Taxpayer Identification Number for your organization... Can someone help me out? Do I need information from my certificate? Thank You!
I recently passed PTCE and waiting for my certification to come in the mail.. I am putting together my packet of information for the license application. I am not sure how to get the practitioner self query report. I followed the website link on the app and tried registering but I don't know if i register under an organization or individual? When I clicked on the organization link, it said I will need info from Taxpayer Identification Number for your organization... Can someone help me out? Do I need information from my certificate? Thank You!