CA postbac advice

Started by Vejove
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

The UC Berkeley ext prgm is a good prgm, I am looking to applying for it next semester, I like the reputation of the schl compared to CSULA (but thats not a big factor), The classes offered at UCB are more Medically-oriented. If your MCAT score is satisfactory, I'd advise you apply for the UCB ext, showing them your MCAT score as a support, cos you say on their website that the minimum req is 3.00GPA, I wish you good luck
 
If you're looking purely at CA programs and have completed the pre-reqs, you're limited to the UC post-bacc programs (UCLA, UCSF, UCD and UCSD) ones, SFSU AET, CSULA, UCB extension or long beach I think.