CA tax

Started by bedrock
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bedrock

Member
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have to redo some of the taxes relating to my previous CA practice. The accountant I used previously has retired. I haven't lived in CA for over 2 years.

Can you CA based docs please recommend some accountants you used and liked?
 
Blitz, Lee, and Company.

Marlise Kimberly is my CPA who works with them.

I couldn’t find a website - not sure that means they don’t need one, or maybe it is a bad sign. I have had a great experience with them.

Marlise Kimberly, CPA

Blitz, Lee & Company
3838 Camino del Rio N. Suite 360
San Diego, CA 92108
(t)619 283 5534
(f)619 283 8059
(email) [email protected]