CA Fluoroscopy S&O renewal

Started by apr27
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

For you guys out here, how do you guys typically get your 10 credits to renew your license every 2 years?
I did this one. $60.


Took about an hour. Download the huge pdf it’s based on, print out the test sheet, then go through and answer the questions on paper. The answers appear in order in the reading material. I think it’s just from 2 chapters of it or something. Then you submit the answers in the online Quiz and collect your certificate.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did this one. $60.


Took about an hour. Download the huge pdf it’s based on, print out the test sheet, then go through and answer the questions on paper. The answers appear in order in the reading material. I think it’s just from 2 chapters of it or something. Then you submit the answers in the online Quiz and collect your certificate.
it looks eligible for ARRT so that would make this work - does your certificate specify ARRT CE 10 hours with 4hours of safety?

tempted to put the pdf into claude or copilot and let AI answer the quiz questions