CA1 2006 program choices

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

usnavdoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I went outside of the match for a ca1 2006 position and have had offers from three programs and wanted to get people's opinions on the three programs and cities. The programs are Temple, Rush, and Emory. I have to make a decision soon and I am leaning towards Temple or emory but would like to hear about all three.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Emory without question based on programs alone. Are there other considerations that are weighing in on this?

Zeffer said:
Emory without question based on programs alone. Are there other considerations that are weighing in on this?

Honestly I just didnt like Atlanta nearly as much as philadelphia. Rush is not really a consideration because of the programs faults and city.

However It is hard to not go to Emory due to the quality of the program.

I don't know much about the other 2 programs, but I did interview at Emory and I LOVED it. The only reason I didn't rank it higher was because I really couldn't move far away. It's a strong program, with very knowledgeable and laid back faculty, great facilities, very friednly and happy residents. As long as you don't mind living in a "big city" (which is what I love) you will love Atlanta as well.

Good luck

No contest, Emory based on the strength of the programs that you mentioned . However, you seem to be leaning towards Philly. Emory is the bigger name.

CambieMD

CambieMD said:
No contest, Emory based on the strength of the programs that you mentioned . However, you seem to be leaning towards Philly. Emory is the bigger name.

CambieMD

Im gonna go to emory. I was just wanting to convince myself the city is worth it. After kandahar and bagdhad anything is tolerable though

wait till you see Grady... j/k

i wouldnt touch RUSH with a 10 foot pole!
that place is pretty malignant