CAAPID Doubt!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

D1804

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I already have transcripts evaluated by ECE ...
then what is transcript matching form shown in Caapid

do I need to submit that to my school ...whats that? I did not understand ...please explain.

Members don't see this ad.

you have to send the ece to caapid, they will evaluate and attach to your application. It takes atleast 7 days to update

I already have transcripts evaluated by ECE ...
then what is transcript matching form shown in Caapid

do I need to submit that to my school ...whats that? I did not understand ...please explain.

Call CAAPID they will tell u what the transcript matching form is.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
you have to send the ece to caapid, they will evaluate and attach to your application. It takes atleast 7 days to update

Do we need to send anything else to CAAPID other then LOR and ECE

Do we need to send anything else to CAAPID other then LOR and ECE

U need to send the ece and the form u were asking about earlier! That's it and make ur payment obviously

U need to send the ece and the form u were asking about earlier! That's it and make ur payment obviously

oh that means wee need to contact or college ..for this transcript matching thing ?

oh that means wee need to contact or college ..for this transcript matching thing ?
You can find all the instructions from ADA for CAAPID.

http://www.adea.org/dental_educatio.../ADEACAAPIDGeneralInstructions_2011_FINAL.pdf

please read this document thoroughly.

For the transcript matching form, you print the transcription matching form and hand it to your school's registrar or transcription issuing service center.

You must enclose the matching form filled by the school staff with your official transcript.

Get it sealed with school's official seal and send it to CAAPID office. I used the national post office located in the campus, but maybe that's not the case for you.

Or maybe your school provide the sending service.

Hope this helped. bye

Hi D1804,
You need not to contact college. Just make sure when you are sending your documents ( Ece transcript and three letters of recommendations) take print out of all matching forms. For example, we have one transcript matching form, 3 recommendation letters forms. You will fill all your recommendation letters by yourself. And, transcript matching form is the same way. Then, staple forms with their corresponding documents. I hope it is clear and will help you

Hi D1804,
You need not to contact college. Just make sure when you are sending your documents ( Ece transcript and three letters of recommendations) take print out of all matching forms. For example, we have one transcript matching form, 3 recommendation letters forms. You will fill all your recommendation letters by yourself. And, transcript matching form is the same way. Then, staple forms with their corresponding documents. I hope it is clear and will help you

Ok so I need order ECE report ..for myself 1st ...
then attach this form to that ..and then send it caapid ?

http://www.adea.org/dental_educatio.../ADEACAAPIDGeneralInstructions_2011_FINAL.pdf

For the transcript matching form, you print the transcription matching form and hand it to your school's registrar or transcription issuing service center.

You must enclose the matching form filled by the school staff with your official transcript.

Get it sealed with school's official seal and send it to CAAPID office. I used the national post office located in the campus, but maybe that's not the case for you.

Hope this helped. bye

I m ftd ...i need to send evaluated transcripts ( ECE report) ... ...I guess I can not send my transcripts directly to Caapid ...thats y i m confused ...

You have to request ECE to send ECE report to CAAPID directly from ECE once your evaluation is completed or you can order a sending service at the time of evaluation application(this is cheaper). There's a request form on ECE website.

Transcription matching form only has to do with your ORIGINAL transcripts.
It has nothing to do with ECE.
CAAPID requires both 1. ECE and 2. transcript+matching form.

Can you submit your caapid application to one school and if you want can you apply to others later? Or do you have to submit all applications at once? Does our information ( evals, letters, sop, etc) stays saved? Thanks a bunch!

Can you submit your caapid application to one school and if you want can you apply to others later? Or do you have to submit all applications at once? Does our information ( evals, letters, sop, etc) stays saved? Thanks a bunch!
Sure.
First CAAPID application will charge expensively.(CAAPID fee $160+ $80 per each school)

You can add schools before deadline, and everytime you add schools it will charge $80 each.

regarding LOR ....
what my professors have to do ....
I mead does Caapid send a letter to them and they have to mark ....
or my profs have to write letter on the letter head and upload and send to cappid?

I need answer my profs ...please reply quick guys :mad:

regarding LOR ....
what my professors have to do ....
I mead does Caapid send a letter to them and they have to mark ....
or my profs have to write letter on the letter head and upload and send to cappid?

I need answer my profs ...please reply quick guys :mad:

CAAPID will send a link to your professor and they will be able to upload LOR. It's super easy.

Hope this helped. bye
i have a question. do i need to get this transcript matching form only for caapid or is it required by different universities as well?
also, i just posted up a similar question and this helps a lot!

i have a question. do i need to get this transcript matching form only for caapid or is it required by different universities as well?
also, i just posted up a similar question and this helps a lot!

the link u have put up doesnt work.

You have to request ECE to send ECE report to CAAPID directly from ECE once your evaluation is completed or you can order a sending service at the time of evaluation application(this is cheaper). There's a request form on ECE website.

Transcription matching form only has to do with your ORIGINAL transcripts.
It has nothing to do with ECE.
CAAPID requires both 1. ECE and 2. transcript+matching form.

i cannot find this transcript matching form anywhere on the website. could u pls send me a URL?

There isn's a URL for this. Once you enter your university information under the "Colleges and Universities/Dental School Attended" tab, look for an orange (small printer pic) icon to the left of the name of your university. You will see one under ECE and another under WES, depending on the one you used. I hope that could help.

Good luck.

There isn's a URL for this. Once you enter your university information under the "Colleges and Universities/Dental School Attended" tab, look for an orange (small printer pic) icon to the left of the name of your university. You will see one under ECE and another under WES, depending on the one you used. I hope that could help.

Good luck.

hey! can someone help me with the following?

1) is there a place in the professional background where i can put in info about the cde programmes i have attended and also about my bls/acls?

2) i wokred on 4 resarch studies while at college. 1 got published in a jorunal that is not indexed and 3 of them are under journal review. so where do i put thiese things in caapid? research expereince or publications? n if i put in publications- can i just mention that it is under jounral review currently? i really wanna put these things in even though they arent published yet because itll bump up my cv :) besides, i did it for my cv only :p

3) also id conducted a bunch of dental camps after i graduated n i have letters to prove them and all so can i put them under 'practice of dentistry'?

thanks a lot in advance!! waiting for ur reply!!!

hey! can someone help me with the following?

2) i wokred on 4 resarch studies while at college. 1 got published in a jorunal that is not indexed and 3 of them are under journal review. so where do i put thiese things in caapid? research expereince or publications? n if i put in publications- can i just mention that it is under jounral review currently? i really wanna put these things in even though they arent published yet because itll bump up my cv :) besides, i did it for my cv only :p

3) also id conducted a bunch of dental camps after i graduated n i have letters to prove them and all so can i put them under 'practice of dentistry'?

thanks a lot in advance!! waiting for ur reply!!!

2) put the published one in publications column, other 3 in research exp. Publication column is for published work only, so use research column for other work.
3) It's not really practice of dentistry, use community work column.