Caffeine Tolerant vs. Caffeine Free Med Student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do agree, but I gotta say I love the smell of burnt Dunkin coffee in my hair after I walk out of a DD store. Anyone else? Is that just me?

I find that I smell terrible, all buttery and whatever else they’re cooking/baking. I feel like all the grease gets on my hair/clothes. If it was coffee smell, great, but I find that it’s not!
 
I never had a drop of the stuff until the month that I took I MCAT (which shall forever be known as "Hell-tober" to me). Loved it, never looked back. I personally have never had an issue with caffeine tolerance - as long as I get a normal amount of sleep coffee is just something that brightens my morning and makes me happy, not something that I depend on to live. I can't stand anything sweetened, though. Milk and sugar in coffee is disgusting. I like mine black as night and stronger than 1000 oxen.