Caggiano Notes for Physics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RadOnc08

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have heard these are helpful for studying physics. Does anyone out there have a copy they would be willing to share? Please?

Reading Khan is just not my most enjoyable book for the moment.:D Tends to have this effect at night:sleep:

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, Khan can be brutal to read. Not that the Caggiano notes are all that much better...

Khan isn't that bad.

Now Johns & Cunningham and Attix are BAD to read! =P

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, but in my book, nothing is as painful as Khan's Chapter 8. :sleep:

Don't get me wrong, Khan is a great guy, a fabulous teacher, and I love to just sit around and listen to him reminisce about the old days.

Yeah, Khan can be brutal to read. Not that the Caggiano notes are all that much better...

Thats interesting, I have some refer to these as "the bible" of physics material to learn for the boards:confused:

I would just like to read them to see another format of the material besides Khan.

If no one has a copy or unable to share:( where else could I get a copy or other good group of notes? Are they at a review coarse we can pay for? (expensive im sure)

Im at a relatively new program, and we dont have any seniors taking boards for at least another year:( so any help from someone would greatly be appreciated.:D