Cairo USMLE Step 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Delmar

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everybody,

if there are any study partners hiting step 1 by may-july 2007 who would like to share info and weekends discussion that would be great

Members don't see this ad.

Asalamo alekom
iam going to take step 2 exam first at same period mainly , but will study pathology for sure and pharmacology with step 2 as the exam contains some basics also , iam in the 6th year now and going in my final exams these days
may Allah help us amen

Dear Moslem doctor

thank you for your imediate response, however, being focused on step 2 would make our prospectives quite diffrent, i mean the inertia and the time table and the discussion, anyway ur welcome at anytime to join me i'll start pharma after 20 days. bu that would be a bit slow for u, all what u need is just a rapid review not that much in depth

Members don't see this ad :)
no one yet?

in the valley of shadow and death!

Delmar
I am interested in the same period, please post ur email or phone number and i ll call u,

Male 24 years old internship year

I dont understand Delmar , are u interested or not ???

Hey Guys, I am a Junior in Highschool in America. I took basically all science AP classes avaliable in my school. I really want to study Medicine In egypt. But i need to know what SAT scores they want. also, can someone tell me if they know any american diploma students in Ainshams or cairo med school? And is it worth it aslan arouh masr? bess please, ololeee

Hey Guys, I am a Junior in Highschool in America. I took basically all science AP classes avaliable in my school. I really want to study Medicine In egypt. But i need to know what SAT scores they want. also, can someone tell me if they know any american diploma students in Ainshams or cairo med school? And is it worth it aslan arouh masr? bess please, ololeee

You may find this thread helpful
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=239055