Africa and Middle East Cairo USMLE Step 1

Started by Delmar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Delmar

New Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello everybody,

if there are any study partners hiting step 1 by may-july 2007 who would like to share info and weekends discussion that would be great
 
Asalamo alekom
iam going to take step 2 exam first at same period mainly , but will study pathology for sure and pharmacology with step 2 as the exam contains some basics also , iam in the 6th year now and going in my final exams these days
may Allah help us amen
 
Dear Moslem doctor

thank you for your imediate response, however, being focused on step 2 would make our prospectives quite diffrent, i mean the inertia and the time table and the discussion, anyway ur welcome at anytime to join me i'll start pharma after 20 days. bu that would be a bit slow for u, all what u need is just a rapid review not that much in depth
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Delmar
I am interested in the same period, please post ur email or phone number and i ll call u,

Male 24 years old internship year
 
Hey Guys, I am a Junior in Highschool in America. I took basically all science AP classes avaliable in my school. I really want to study Medicine In egypt. But i need to know what SAT scores they want. also, can someone tell me if they know any american diploma students in Ainshams or cairo med school? And is it worth it aslan arouh masr? bess please, ololeee
 
Hey Guys, I am a Junior in Highschool in America. I took basically all science AP classes avaliable in my school. I really want to study Medicine In egypt. But i need to know what SAT scores they want. also, can someone tell me if they know any american diploma students in Ainshams or cairo med school? And is it worth it aslan arouh masr? bess please, ololeee

You may find this thread helpful
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=239055