CAL law and ethics

Started by mep
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mep

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I just passed my WREBS.
Now to schedule law and ethics Do I fill up the licensure WREb application with following
1. original wreb pass card
2.original NBD card
3.schools certificate of graduation??????????????????
IMP : If I was prevoiusly a dentist in another country-whats this certification of licensure????????????????????????????

Please reply sooon
 
mep said:
Hi,
I just passed my WREBS.
Now to schedule law and ethics Do I fill up the licensure WREb application with following
1. original wreb pass card
2.original NBD card
3.schools certificate of graduation??????????????????
IMP : If I was prevoiusly a dentist in another country-whats this certification of licensure????????????????????????????

Please reply sooon

yes you fill out the WREB application and then they'll schedule you for the Law and Ethics
1. original wreb card - yes
2. NBDE scores - I think you have to send it to them directly from the NBDE - there is a way to do this if just google it can call their office.
3. Certification of Licensure means the previous board that licensed you has to certify that they did so - you probably r going to have to call the board to see what the procedure is