Calbee: A message for you

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

exmike

NOR * CAL
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
your inbox is not full

wanna cyber? :love:

:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

well if calbee is anything like his avatar, i'm sure he gets many such offers

Members don't see this ad :)
um, youre both guys...

no comment.

i was just mimicking his other thread. geeze :rolleyes:

that's right. pucker up and gimme some suga :-*

Originally posted by spaz
well if calbee is anything like his avatar, i'm sure he gets many such offers

That's not me in the avatar. It's Michael Vaughn from Alias.

Plus I'm just an ordinary Asian guy who's gonna be a med student...how more ordinary can you get? ;)

And exmike...you don't remember that time when we....err...you know...maybe you were drunk that time...nevertheless I had one of the greatest time of my life :D

Originally posted by CalBeE

i know that, silly.

i don't have that many celebrity crushes, but michael vartan's been on my list ever since "never been kissed." and he's even yummier on alias. something about guys in suits... (colin farrell in "minority report", anyone?)

Plus I'm just an ordinary Asian guy who's gonna be a med student...how more ordinary can you get?

you could be a med student/double agent. that would definitely be an interesting extracurricular activity

I always thought it was John Travolta. :(

Originally posted by rgporter
I always thought it was John Travolta. :(

If you look closely, "Alias" written on the bottom right corner of the avatar. I got it from the official web site.

If you look closely, "Alias" written on the bottom right corner of the avatar. I got it from the official web site.

Oh yeah let me get out my 600X glasses so I can see that....

This thread gives me the nauseous sick vomiting feeling I get when I smell a really gross pile of dog ****.