Calclus Queston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dirk NoWinSki

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, just have a question.


I still haven't taken calculus yet and still plan to take the pcat in the summer. I was wondering if anyone knows any good websites for self studying? And what should I study specifically? (and what can i skip over?)

also is Dr Collins good enough to help with my problem?


and can someone give me the link to his official site?

i tried google but it led nowhere ....


THANKS
 
Here's the link: http://www.pcatprepclass.com/

Personally, Dr. Collin's review on math is very basic. I haven't had calculus in like 6 years or so but I came across this book at my campus library called Calculus in 20 mins a Day by Learning Express and it is great. All the topics covered are right on with what kind of Calculus questions will be on the PCAT. It's very easy to follow. Lots of practice questions for you. I got done with the book in 1 1/2 weeks. You can just check the book out at library. Also check out other math books they have as well if you need to brush up on Algebra or Stats. I hope that helps, good luck to you. 🙂
 

Similar threads

Replies
0
Views
561
inquirer89
I