Calculating GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kris14

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to calculate my GPA for St.Augustine, and I know some schools use different grading scales. Does anyone know the grading scale they use? I don't see it on their website unless I'm not looking well enough which could be the case.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Contact graduate admissions or a DPT adviser and ask how it will be calculated. You may want to attach an unofficial transcript to the e-mail so the adviser can see the classes in question. Come back and us know :)

I'm trying to calculate my GPA for St.Augustine, and I know some schools use different grading scales. Does anyone know the grading scale they use? I don't see it on their website unless I'm not looking well enough which could be the case.
Thanks

They only calculate the prereqs listed on their site (I.e. no stat or English), they only calculate in the lab grades that you received an "A" in. And they don't calculate the "+/-" in grades either. So a B+ or B- is just a B. Put it in a GPA calculator that way and thats your prereqs GPA in their books.