Calculator in PCAT

Started by facio
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

facio

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you have taken the PCAT before, have you seen any on-screen calculator during PCAT? I'm guessing no, but I want to confirm this with people who have actually taken the test. Thank you, in advance 🙂
 
no calculators allowed. All you get is some sort of paper to write down your calculations 🙂 Practice as much as you can and round up numbers, it helps a lot!
 
No calculators! But don't worry! On my exam, there weren't any bizarre numbers that you had to multiply or divide. If there were, it might have just been on or two questions 🙂
 
I know that the pearson exams are very good for the PCAT since they are the makers, but anyone who has taken Pearson and Kaplan, for the math section, was the PCAT exam more close to Pearson OR Kaplan's math portion of the practice exam?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that the pearson exams are very good for the PCAT since they are the makers, but anyone who has taken Pearson and Kaplan, for the math section, was the PCAT exam more close to Pearson OR Kaplan's math portion of the practice exam?
Pearson... Kaplan for Quant was no help IMO.