Calculator on DAT 2014: Was it reliable/responsive?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hayang

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
People who took the DAT this year: how was your experience with the QR section's calculator?

Was it a lot laggier than the normal windows calculator?

Members don't see this ad.

Test Date: 6/30/14.

It was responsive/reliable.

However, I think it depends on whether your testing center has a decent computer or not.

I think my computer was like brand new or something. The calculator was exactly like the one from windows XP and it was very responsive.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, wasn't expecting that. People in the past have said "I wish I never touched it" but hopefully it'll be alright on mine!

I have mixed feelings about mine.. I tried clicking in the numbers at first but it wouldn't register some numbers if I went too fast, but I ended up just using the 10-key pad on the right side of the keyboard and it worked like a charm! (PHEW).

yes mine was very responsive and worked fine! only one small problem i think you have to click equals every damn time instead of just clicking the next operation. You can also type on your keyboard numpad as well which helped save me TONS of time. I realized this only halfway through QR :confused: