Calculus Grading Question

Started by blue88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'm going to guess no. I do believe when I was applying UCHSC told me that no P/F grades would be accepted. Your best bet is to call/email the schools you are thinking about applyin to and ask.
 
Most schools require that prerequisites be taken with a regular grading system.

You could take Calculus at a community college.
 
I have the same problem with Calculus! I just couldn't understand it the first time around and had to withdrawl. I was getting C's on all my exams and quizzes. The second time around it was all so clear to me and I passed with an A!!! Now I think Calculus is easy, it just takes time.