Calculus I

Started by cemented
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cemented

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI
I though that i was suppost to take pre-calculus in order to take calculas in the fall. I have just found out that I now need to take trignometry,
Do you think it is possible to take caculus without trig.
Let me know
 
I never took trig and I got an A in Calculus. I worked extra hard and used supplemental books to help me with the trig and everything I had forgotten from years ago. Calculus for Dummies is my friend.
 
Depends on what kind of calculus class you're taking. My college offers a "Calc for the life sciences" course that all the premeds take. There was absolutely no coverage of trig in the class.

Now if you're taking a calculus for math majors type class that goes into derivatives for all the trig functions you might have a harder time.