Calculus online

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lissette10

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where can I take a calculus class online? My schedule this semester does not allow me to take one on campus.
 
Illustration of myself trying to succeed at an online calculus course:

:smack: ---> :annoyed: ---> :bang: ---> +pissed+

I can't even imagine!

OKSU offers MATH 2103 - Elementary Calculus through the distance learning program. I don't know if this would fulfill your requirement. Here is a list of all our programs, including the one mentioned above (near the bottom):

http://is.okstate.edu/courses.aspx

Also noteworthy for pre-vet folks are animal genetics, animal nutrition, and intro to ansci (pre-reqs for some vet schools).

Also, if you read the list... please know that we have a large fire protection and safety program, hence the number of classes involving fire and sprinkler systems, etc. 🙂
 
UC Berkeley's extension program has Pre-Calc, Calc 1, and Calc 2 online. I know there programs tend to be a little more expensive, but I've liked the courses I have taken with them thus far.

I would recommend that any course you take online you find out if the schools you plan on applying to will accept that as a pre-req.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wow, i can't even imagine taking an online calc class. taking it in person was torture enough.
 
camdencc.edu has an online calc I class this fall.

I tried an online calc course years ago and dropped it before the first week was out, it was terrible. More power to you, and good luck!