calculus?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sillyducky

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sure this has been asked a million times already, but what what calculus topics are covered on the PCAT? Does it go into depth with things like limits, sequences, series, and application? Or are there more basic differentiation/integration questions? thanks!
 
Most of it is just the simple polynomial integrations and even then there aren't too many calculus questions. But beware that I have seen some more difficult calc questions like integration of logarithms and integration by parts, I've actually seen some too.

There probably won't be any infinite sequences and series. There will be finite sequences/series which are very straightfoward to calculate of course.