Californa State board exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dogsrbetter1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any recent study material for california state boards. All of my material is 5+ years old and not sure if it has changed. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there dogsrbetter1, I am also looking for study resources for the CSB. I'm nervous because although the school I attended had a great NAVLE pass rate, it doesn't have a very good CSB pass rate. That makes me wonder how different the two exams are, even though I've heard people say that if you were comfortable with the NAVLE not to worry about the CSB.

Also, one thing I found really helpful with the NAVLE was that the website had the test software tutorial online so you could get used to the interface ahead of the exam. I haven't been able to find anything like that for the CSB though. Does anyone know if it exists?

Hi there dogsrbetter1, I am also looking for study resources for the CSB. I'm nervous because although the school I attended had a great NAVLE pass rate, it doesn't have a very good CSB pass rate. That makes me wonder how different the two exams are, even though I've heard people say that if you were comfortable with the NAVLE not to worry about the CSB.

Also, one thing I found really helpful with the NAVLE was that the website had the test software tutorial online so you could get used to the interface ahead of the exam. I haven't been able to find anything like that for the CSB though. Does anyone know if it exists?
I am in the same boat! I'm am going to be taking the CSB in a few weeks but my school doesn't have a great pass rate either (other side of the country so only 1-2 people taking it per class). Did you end up finding any study guides/resources. If so, would you mind sharing? Let me know - no worries if not!

Members don't see this ad :)
Same! Have no idea where to look for study materials!

There should be a specific study program for this... like CaVetPrep!