• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Californa State board exam

studytimedoc

Jul 3, 2020
  1. Veterinarian
Hi there dogsrbetter1, I am also looking for study resources for the CSB. I'm nervous because although the school I attended had a great NAVLE pass rate, it doesn't have a very good CSB pass rate. That makes me wonder how different the two exams are, even though I've heard people say that if you were comfortable with the NAVLE not to worry about the CSB.

Also, one thing I found really helpful with the NAVLE was that the website had the test software tutorial online so you could get used to the interface ahead of the exam. I haven't been able to find anything like that for the CSB though. Does anyone know if it exists?

cattAU

2+ Year Member
Dec 6, 2016
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Hi there dogsrbetter1, I am also looking for study resources for the CSB. I'm nervous because although the school I attended had a great NAVLE pass rate, it doesn't have a very good CSB pass rate. That makes me wonder how different the two exams are, even though I've heard people say that if you were comfortable with the NAVLE not to worry about the CSB.

Also, one thing I found really helpful with the NAVLE was that the website had the test software tutorial online so you could get used to the interface ahead of the exam. I haven't been able to find anything like that for the CSB though. Does anyone know if it exists?
I am in the same boat! I'm am going to be taking the CSB in a few weeks but my school doesn't have a great pass rate either (other side of the country so only 1-2 people taking it per class). Did you end up finding any study guides/resources. If so, would you mind sharing? Let me know - no worries if not!

About the Ads
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.