California dental license by credential

Started by Naz2323
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Naz2323

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am wondering if outside the US dental license is accepted for California dental license application by credential instead of a US dental license from another state. The application says both outside the country and outside the state in the instruction and form.
TIA
 
Hi,
I am wondering if outside the US dental license is accepted for California dental license application by credential instead of a US dental license from another state. The application says both outside the country and outside the state in the instruction and form.
TIA
That is new to me... The only states I know of a limited dental license are Minnesota and Massachusetts.