California EMS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ResQ

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently moved to San Luis Obisbo county in california. I recieved a Associates degree in North Carolina in EMS and worked as a Paramedic for 4 years there. Unfortunately, when I went through school the NREMTP wasn't offered. I'm now here in California as stated and Ive made numerous contacts to EMS authority in reference challanging the NREMT test. I've gotton no response from anyway. As many of you know, contact these invidividuals isnt always easy as they are away from thier desk alot attending to other matters and have busy schedules. The tests I have found are located in issolated regions of california and are near impossible for me to get these places IE stockton and Roseville. If anyone works near or has any information please feel free to email me or post to me it would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

ResQ said:
I'm now here in California as stated and Ive made numerous contacts to EMS authority in reference challanging the NREMT test. I've gotton no response from anyway.

I think he said he already did. Probably the best bet would to contact the state ems offices and see about what they require for reciprocity. Many will only require a current proof of certification from another state & the taking of their written exam and/or local regional protocols ones.