California License

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

canon

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am an International Dentist, I have done a 2yr ADA recognized Specialty program, I passed the NBDE 1 and 2 and the WREB. Anyone has information what do I have to do in order to get my llicense in CA. I would appreciate your information:)

Members don't see this ad.

I am an International Dentist, I have done a 2yr ADA recognized Specialty program, I passed the NBDE 1 and 2 and the WREB. Anyone has information what do I have to do in order to get my llicense in CA. I would appreciate your information:)

Congratulations to you. As far as I know you should be good to go body. All you need to do is go to www.dbc.ca.gov you,ll find all the info you need.Since you have already passed the wreb all you need to do most probably is to send in your fingerprints pay the licensing fees and you get your license that simple. It takes a while to get your background check and that takes place after you submit your fingerprints so the sooner you do it the better.
Goodluck.:)