California Licensing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sweej14

Reaction score
Hello,

I just recently passed the CA board and was hoping if someone could help me figure out how to do the licensing application with the California Board. I know I have to submit an initial veterinarian application through the breeze website but for some reason when I look through the options it's not there. There are other options for doing an internship/residency or initial premise application but not one for the initial veterinarian application. Do I have to wait until my results are sent from the PSI exams to the board for that to be an option? Or do I have to send in my materials like transcripts, fingerprinting before I can submit an application? Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

You have to wait a few days or longer. Or call them.
CA board is slooooooooow in every aspect.
CA board is the only worst one in the world.

You have to wait a few days or longer. Or call them.
CA board is slooooooooow in every aspect.
CA board is the only worst one in the world.
How long did the process take for you? I am in the process right now and I know they are too slow. They cannot give an defined timeline which I think is unfair. It’s hard to plan rent and moving there, and job starting...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone, I am waiting to hear back from the CA board right now as well about scheduling my exam. I have heard of a couple people calling and emailing them and eventually getting their applications pushed through- perhaps try that @VetGurl21 ? Also if anyone has any study guides or materials for the exam please message me, I would greatly appreciate it! I am from out of the country so I really don't know anyone who has taken the exam.

Hello,

I just recently passed the CA board and was hoping if someone could help me figure out how to do the licensing application with the California Board. I know I have to submit an initial veterinarian application through the breeze website but for some reason when I look through the options it's not there. There are other options for doing an internship/residency or initial premise application but not one for the initial veterinarian application. Do I have to wait until my results are sent from the PSI exams to the board for that to be an option? Or do I have to send in my materials like transcripts, fingerprinting before I can submit an application? Thanks for your help!

Hi there, do you have any study material you care to share for california. Im moving there and need to take the test!
Thankyou