California Pharmacy Technician License

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cuponooodles

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm not sure if anyone has experienced this... but I mailed my application packet on August 23rd, 2013, with tracking. The tracking told me it was received at Sacramento, CA 95815. I noticed the Board of Pharmacy zipcode was 95834. I even noted that I wrote the 95834 zipcode on my packet and it is also on my receipt.

Does this mean my packet was lost? I just received my bank statements on Sept 20th, noticing that my check was never cashed.. :( I really don't want to do the notarized papers and whatnot again due to the expenses..

Please help!!

:(

Members don't see this ad.

Your best bet is to contact the carrier that you mailed through (e.g. USPS, UPS, etc.) If you think that they have received it already, you must also remember that it takes anywhere from 2-6 weeks for the state to process information. I would also make sure that you have completed everything that needs to be done.

How exactly do you make sure everything is completed after you mail it? I triple and probably quadruple checked everything before mailing it. lol

But I contacted USPS, they said it was a mailman-scanner error (not changing the zip code when he scanned for tracking). I don't know if I can take their word for it since I don't know how the post office works.

But I referred to another post on here (http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=1026738) and the person had their check cashed in after ~2 weeks.