California Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kittygirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Where can I find admission stats about individual pharm schools? (acceptance rate, avg GPA, PCATs, stuff like that) I am particularly interested in schools in California.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

Where can I find admission stats about individual pharm schools? (acceptance rate, avg GPA, PCATs, stuff like that) I am particularly interested in schools in California.

All but Loma Linda are PharmCAS schools. Their stats can be found on the school pages accessed through PharmCAS. LLUs stats are probably at LLU.edu somewhere. I haven't actually looked them up though.

I tried looking through LLU's website but I cant find any stats on their accepted students. I think they keep it confidential or something

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! I would love to go to school in California, but I noticed that they have a strong preference for California residents. I'm from out-of-state, but is it still worth a try to apply anyway?

Thanks! I would love to go to school in California, but I noticed that they have a strong preference for California residents. I'm from out-of-state, but is it still worth a try to apply anyway?

You should apply. I don't see why you won't try. I'm from the east coast but got accepted into a school in california. Apply also to the private schools down there. They don't give preference to californians. Only the state schools give preferences to californians