California state veterinary board exam

Started by cattygirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cattygirl

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I am taking the california state board exam in a couple weeks and was wondering if anyone had some study material for it? I've heard there is a document called "so common" with 600 lines and some past exams. Please help! You can email me study material at [email protected]
Thanks so much!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I am taking the california state board exam in a couple weeks and was wondering if anyone had some study material for it? I've heard there is a document called "so common" with 600 lines and some past exams. Please help! You can email me study material at [email protected]
Thanks so much!
did anyone happen to email you the study material?