california tech license

Started by Allright
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Allright

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has any one recenty recieved their tech license in california?
when did you apply

I applied in early july and i think the recent budget situation is causing the delay in the processing of my license.
I want to get it before i start applying for tech positions or should i just apply anyway and tell the employer the license is on the way
 
I sent mine July 6th and the license was given on Aug 12th

check the website first because it updates first and takes a while afterwards to get your actual license. But the pharmacy I started at just let me print the screen off until it came.

http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/wllqryna$lcev2.startup?p_qte_code=TCH&p_qte_pgm_code=7200
 
thanks..
i try clicking on the TCH link under type of licence but it doesnt open
is this the page you printed

thanks again
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I got my license, they told me either 9 or 12 weeks. And it took the whole time. They don't try to speed things up at all
 
sorry try this and click pharmacy technician

http://www.pharmacy.ca.gov/online/verify_lic.shtml

After you put your name in and search if your name shows up click on it and then print that page.

But when I interviewed and hired I told them I didn't have a license but that I passed the certification test and sent it in a month ago and they didn't have any problem with that. Good luck!!

thanks..
i try clicking on the TCH link under type of licence but it doesnt open
is this the page you printed

thanks again