California Transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Studentpredent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Cali is great and all but when it comes to sending stuff to aadsas, it's a pain. I sent my transcript on May 21st express and it has yet to arrive. Anyone else having the same problem? How long does it usually take for them to get something from CA? I juss feel a lil cheated in that we spent so much time trying to get everything in early and now everything is held up cause a transcript cant get there.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, I felt the same way last year trying to send all my things to AADSAS on the other side of the country. Just remember that even after AADSAS receives it, it may take up to 10 days to post receipt of that item on your AADSAS account.

yeah I sent out my transcripts on May 19th and its been 10 days already, I'm getting agitated as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah I sent out my transcripts on May 19th and its been 10 days already, I'm getting agitated as well.

Well... you need to allow 10 days, plus transit time. The whole 10 day thing is the window AADSAS says they need to receive the trancript and get it displayed that they receives it. Allow about a week for the transcripts to make it all 3,000 miles.

If this helps as a gauge:
On May 16th I ordered 3 transcripts, in person, to be sent from 3 different Cali schools.
1 school put a rush on it because I caught an error on the transcript and they had to send it twice: AADSAS says it arrived 5/21
The others posted to AADSAS today saying they arrived 5/28 and 5/29.

I ordered 4 (2 UCs and 2 CCs) on May 15th. I sent all via domestic first class. They all told me to wait 3-5 business days for processing. They got 2 UC transcripts on 21st and 27th. No news for 2 CC transcripts. However I sent the letter of rec (also domestic first class) 3 at once 26th. They got it today morning. I think there is definitely 10 day gap for transcripts we should all chillax and wait.

I sent my transcripts around May/June last year. Didn't get the application sent until June 15th. And no unlike the people here I did not use a stopwatch to measure the time for verification and mailing to the schools.:laugh:

When I send things to people on the east coast from Cali it takes a minimun of 5 days to get there. So I figure - 5-10 days for the school to send it out + 5-10 days of travel+ 10 days AADSAS= DAMN!! should have rush ordered!

I rushed two of my transcripts to AADSAS and it got there literally in 10 days in the afternoon of the 10th day. You should rush your transcripts and if your home institution is going through a stupid processing period which is like a lockdown like my institution, have it overnight shipped. By doing this, AADSAS will be able to process it quicker.

I rushed two of my transcripts to AADSAS and it got there literally in 10 days in the afternoon of the 10th day. You should rush your transcripts and if your home institution is going through a stupid processing period which is like a lockdown like my institution, have it overnight shipped. By doing this, AADSAS will be able to process it quicker.

Agreed. Too bad most schools won't ship transcripts through priority/express mail though. I thought that was the major reason as to why transcripts are late.

The "Rush" system is so much fun. When I paid extra $10, they made the transcript right in front of me and hand it out. If I didn't pay that extra money, I must have waited 5 business days. :cool:
It's all about making more money.

Agreed. Too bad most schools won't ship transcripts through priority/express mail though. I thought that was the major reason as to why transcripts are late.

At least most schools around here in Boston don't charge for transcripts, except BU $$$$$$.:mad: