Call Backs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NIcardz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any one heard from any programs letting you know that you'll be "ranked to match?" Just curious...no need to mention program names if you don't want to

Members don't see this ad.

A few of my friends have recently received calls/emails from program directors. I know that some programs had their final ranking meeting within the last few days. Since the deadline for the match list is June 6th I think that a lot more phone calls will go out last minute in an attempt to make final changes to their list. At my program the PD calls around to find out how competitive you are at your top 1-2 choices. I suspect that if your PD does the same thing, then you may not receive a phone call since your PD already contacted them and stated your interest. This has been an extremely difficult process for me and I hope that I don't have to apply again next year. For those interested, I applied to 30 programs, received 14 interviews, went on 8, and ranked 4. Good luck to everyone in the match.