call from ucla??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

do we know for sure if they're going to call? I hadn't heard if it was phone or letter.

phone at the ready 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeah they said they would call everyone who interviewed so far (which is about 48 or so) and they will let you know if you are Accepted, Waitlisted, or Rejected. I was at the interview on Tuesday 11/27 and this is what they said.
 
Me too, I think all of us with a pre-December interview will be accepted. All the interviewees on my interview day seemed like they deserved it.
 
Me too, I think all of us with a pre-December interview will be accepted. All the interviewees on my interview day seemed like they deserved it.

considering they are interviewing < 50 student (according to my calculations) by Dec 1st, it wouldn't surprise me if nearly all got in.