Kuba

10+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2006
NYC
Status
Attending Physician
Anyone know why when you press 2 today to speak to a person it goes straight to the "general delivery mailbox" to leave a message?

Soccer885

10+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2006
Florida
Status
Medical Student
DRKUBA said:
Anyone know why when you press 2 today to speak to a person it goes straight to the "general delivery mailbox" to leave a message?
I called last week sometime and the same thing happened to me. I thought I hit the wrong button or something so I called back and pressed 2 again and got a person like usual. My guess is at the time they were busy and no one picked up. Just call back. Good luck!

OP
Kuba

Kuba

10+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2006
NYC
Status
Attending Physician
Soccer885 said:
I called last week sometime and the same thing happened to me. I thought I hit the wrong button or something so I called back and pressed 2 again and got a person like usual. My guess is at the time they were busy and no one picked up. Just call back. Good luck!

Thanks. I've called about 8 times throughout the day and the same thing happens. I guess I'll just keep on truckin'.

About the Ads

Dr Trek 1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2003
Visit site
Status
Pre-Medical
I would try emailing. They usually get back to you in a few days with an accurate answer. At least they have in the past.

albaniandoc

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 22, 2005
Status
Medical Student
I called and left a message. They called back around 8:15pm ET. I had wanted to get an update since I submitted my stuff on 6/26. The person I spoke with said the application should be completed within this week.
Hope this helps.

n0chi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2005
Status
onmywayRN said:
I called and left a message. They called back around 8:15pm ET. I had wanted to get an update since I submitted my stuff on 6/26. The person I spoke with said the application should be completed within this week.
Hope this helps.
thanks, thats good to know :)

About the Ads