Calling AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kuba

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know why when you press 2 today to speak to a person it goes straight to the "general delivery mailbox" to leave a message?

Members don't see this ad.

DRKUBA said:
Anyone know why when you press 2 today to speak to a person it goes straight to the "general delivery mailbox" to leave a message?

I called last week sometime and the same thing happened to me. I thought I hit the wrong button or something so I called back and pressed 2 again and got a person like usual. My guess is at the time they were busy and no one picked up. Just call back. Good luck!

Soccer885 said:
I called last week sometime and the same thing happened to me. I thought I hit the wrong button or something so I called back and pressed 2 again and got a person like usual. My guess is at the time they were busy and no one picked up. Just call back. Good luck!

Thanks. I've called about 8 times throughout the day and the same thing happens. I guess I'll just keep on truckin'.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would try emailing. They usually get back to you in a few days with an accurate answer. At least they have in the past.

I called and left a message. They called back around 8:15pm ET. I had wanted to get an update since I submitted my stuff on 6/26. The person I spoke with said the application should be completed within this week.
Hope this helps.

onmywayRN said:
I called and left a message. They called back around 8:15pm ET. I had wanted to get an update since I submitted my stuff on 6/26. The person I spoke with said the application should be completed within this week.
Hope this helps.

thanks, thats good to know :)