Calling all 80+ PCAT achievers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TennisBoy78

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that this may be a PCAT-related question, but please don't move this to the PCAT forum because I want as much insight as possible (more people regularly go to the Pre-Pharm forum). Here is my question:

I reluctantly scheduled my third and hopefully final PCAT. If you have done exceptionally well in a particular section, please advise on which section(s) you have excelled in, how you went about studying, and what "types" of questions to look for in that particular section(s) as well as what questions are not tested.

I would like to maximize my efforts in studying, but dont necessarily want to study fields that will not be tested.

Also, if you have good guessing strategies, please tell me.

I really appreciate your insight in this. Good luck to you in pharmacy school!