Quantcast

Calling All AZPODS...Come out Come out wherever you are!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PoddyTrained

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hey AZPODS, I promised I'd start a thread for us so come out come out wherever you are!!! Who wants to celebrate with me and allpod tonight?
 

bikeit7

New Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
PoddyTrained said:
Hey AZPODS, I promised I'd start a thread for us so come out come out wherever you are!!! Who wants to celebrate with me and allpod tonight?

count me in!
 

gustydoc

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
396
Reaction score
1
PoddyTrained said:
Hey AZPODS, I promised I'd start a thread for us so come out come out wherever you are!!! Who wants to celebrate with me and allpod tonight?
Do you guys have any casinos down there? I got the impression Allpod is a pretty good blackjack player.
 

krabmas

Senior Member
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
May 15, 2004
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
5
gustydoc said:
Do you guys have any casinos down there? I got the impression Allpod is a pretty good blackjack player.


not as good as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANything she can do I can do better.
 

allpod

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
gustydoc said:
Do you guys have any casinos down there? I got the impression Allpod is a pretty good blackjack player.


Your funny!!! Didn't I tell you Casino 101 is a required course our first year. AZPOD's courses are by far the best in the country ~ AZPOD Rocks is right!!! :p
 

allpod

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
krabmas said:
not as good as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANything she can do I can do better.


I second that!!! I can only watch and learn. Why do you think I was hovering over you at the blackjack table? I was absorbing all of your moves, so that one day I could be a blackjack shark like you!!! :luck:

So, how is life back in rotations?
 

allpod

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
PoddyMouth said:
WhooHooo!!! What an evening...now that is what I call "celebratory"!!! :smuggrin:


I can't believe you are alive! I thought for sure that our little class might have lost a pod last night. Good to see your still with us!!!

So when is the next party? I think we should go out every night for the next two weeks until rotations start!!! But first we need to have a toe nail painting party! Anyone interested?
 

krabmas

Senior Member
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
May 15, 2004
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
5
allpod said:
I second that!!! I can only watch and learn. Why do you think I was hovering over you at the blackjack table? I was absorbing all of your moves, so that one day I could be a blackjack shark like you!!! :luck:

So, how is life back in rotations?


I really like greeley!
 

AZPOD Rocks

Class of 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
allpod said:
Your funny!!! Didn't I tell you Casino 101 is a required course our first year. AZPOD's courses are by far the best in the country ~ AZPOD Rocks is right!!! :p
I LOVE it when people say I am right!!! :laugh:
 

AZPOD Rocks

Class of 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
You AZPODers may have heard that our student website is going to be kicking off soon. Talk about a party!!! Poddy Trained, are you my cohort in website building crime? :)

AZPOD Rocks!
 

POD4ME

New Member
10+ Year Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
PoddyTrained said:
Hey AZPODS, I promised I'd start a thread for us so come out come out wherever you are!!! Who wants to celebrate with me and allpod tonight?

Is it to late for me to reply. Either way I must say congrats on the awesome board scores for the new third years. Thanks for making us look good!!! :)
 

AZPOD Rocks

Class of 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Hey 3rd Years!

In orientation today, Dr. Page announced that we were the ONLY school to get a 100% board pass rate among the schools of podiatric medicine. You guys ROCK!!!

AZPOD Rocks... too!
 
Top