Calling All AZPODS...Come out Come out wherever you are!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PoddyTrained

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey AZPODS, I promised I'd start a thread for us so come out come out wherever you are!!! Who wants to celebrate with me and allpod tonight?
 
PoddyTrained said:
Hey AZPODS, I promised I'd start a thread for us so come out come out wherever you are!!! Who wants to celebrate with me and allpod tonight?

count me in!
 
PoddyTrained said:
Hey AZPODS, I promised I'd start a thread for us so come out come out wherever you are!!! Who wants to celebrate with me and allpod tonight?
Do you guys have any casinos down there? I got the impression Allpod is a pretty good blackjack player.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
gustydoc said:
Do you guys have any casinos down there? I got the impression Allpod is a pretty good blackjack player.


Your funny!!! Didn't I tell you Casino 101 is a required course our first year. AZPOD's courses are by far the best in the country ~ AZPOD Rocks is right!!! 😛
 
krabmas said:
not as good as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANything she can do I can do better.


I second that!!! I can only watch and learn. Why do you think I was hovering over you at the blackjack table? I was absorbing all of your moves, so that one day I could be a blackjack shark like you!!! :luck:

So, how is life back in rotations?
 
PoddyMouth said:
WhooHooo!!! What an evening...now that is what I call "celebratory"!!! :meanie:


I can't believe you are alive! I thought for sure that our little class might have lost a pod last night. Good to see your still with us!!!

So when is the next party? I think we should go out every night for the next two weeks until rotations start!!! But first we need to have a toe nail painting party! Anyone interested?
 
allpod said:
I second that!!! I can only watch and learn. Why do you think I was hovering over you at the blackjack table? I was absorbing all of your moves, so that one day I could be a blackjack shark like you!!! :luck:

So, how is life back in rotations?


I really like greeley!
 
allpod said:
Your funny!!! Didn't I tell you Casino 101 is a required course our first year. AZPOD's courses are by far the best in the country ~ AZPOD Rocks is right!!! 😛
I LOVE it when people say I am right!!! :laugh:
 
You AZPODers may have heard that our student website is going to be kicking off soon. Talk about a party!!! Poddy Trained, are you my cohort in website building crime? 🙂

AZPOD Rocks!
 
PoddyTrained said:
Hey AZPODS, I promised I'd start a thread for us so come out come out wherever you are!!! Who wants to celebrate with me and allpod tonight?

Is it to late for me to reply. Either way I must say congrats on the awesome board scores for the new third years. Thanks for making us look good!!! 🙂
 
Hey 3rd Years!

In orientation today, Dr. Page announced that we were the ONLY school to get a 100% board pass rate among the schools of podiatric medicine. You guys ROCK!!!

AZPOD Rocks... too!