Calling All Residents ***

Started by DCMDtobe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DCMDtobe

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Residents: Please do us med students a huge favor and post reviews of your Radiology program on scutwork.com. It would be greatly appreciated. We promise to send good karma your way.

www.scutwork.com
--scroll down and click radiology
--click on your region
--find your program and click on "Review It"!
--you may have to register, which takes 10 seconds

Thanks!
 
yes!!!

That site could be such a gold mine, but I always find that the program I want to read about either has zero reviews or maybe 1 from the late 90's written by a disgruntled visiting med student. :meanie:
 
I will once I am at least a third year...I am just a first year rads resident and don't know alot about the ins and outs of the program yet....and our program is going through some changes for the better so in a couple years I'll have a better idea of what to say.

:luck: