Calling all those who have been accepted to NYU!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ladybug2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! and Congrats!! I was just wondering what your stats are like. NYU is my dream school and I am wondering with a 3.7 GPA (In BCP and my major) from and IVY what kind of DAT scores would I need to be getting? My major was Engineering. Thank you!! and BEST of luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! and Congrats!! I was just wondering what your stats are like. NYU is my dream school and I am wondering with a 3.7 GPA (In BCP and my major) from and IVY what kind of DAT scores would I need to be getting? My major was Engineering. Thank you!! and BEST of luck!

hey, you can check predents.com to see the stats of the applicants that got accepted at NYU. That'll give you a better idea. Good Luck!!

out of curiosity, why is NYU your dream school? If you have an engineering degree with a solid gpa like that (from an ivy school) you should be pretty competitive at most places with a moderate DAT score. I'm just curious what would compel you to want to rack up 400k in student loans. most people I know that are going to NYU are only going because its the only school that took them or they have some impractical infatuation with living in NYC

Positing a thread like this means you have no idea about dental admissions and probably dentistry in general thus you will probably not get into nyu sorry.