Calling all UDM students!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ucsfbound2017

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm a to-be-UDM student starting August, but I heard all Ivy League schools are the schools for people who wish to specialize.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've heard the same but the one thing not taken into account is how many students applied vs those mathed into their residency program.
But as someone already mentioned in the pre-dental forum, getting into specialties are extremely difficult and at the end, you're going to have to be in top of your class in order to get matched somewhere regardless of which school you're at. His logic makes sense too. So my point is, now I don't know if paying an extra 80K is worth it. I don't think just because your from an Ivy school won't significantly increase your chance of getting accepted at OMFS somewhere. No matter where you are, you're going to have to be top of your class. Let's see what other people say

Reactions: 1 user
Directly e-mail the admissions offices and request their specialization statistics for the last three years. Admissions offices are generally happy to do this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user